| The church of Sant Salvador d’Horta is located near the road that leads to the ancient industrial colony of Còdol-Dret. It was built in the Middle Ages, and it was the chapel of the country house of El Sanglas Nou. At the end of the 19th century it was used as a church of the colony of Còdol-Dret, because of its closeness. It is not possible to give historical information about the church because the files desappeared in a fir in July 1936.
Visits: Call Sant Pere de Roda’s church:
Tel. 00 34 93 854 01 03
Ajuntament de les Masies de Roda
08510 Les Masies de Roda
Tel. 00 34 93 854 00 27